- ► 2015 (21)
- Adrenaline Trip Fundamentals
- Developing Lucrative Websites- Study on Holly Cott...
- Mobile phones, you may not wish to be accessible c...
- several Finest The facebook Enjoys Marketing and m...
- GROWTH OF NEWS INDUSTRY WITH RISE OF INTERNET
- Little one Outfits rapid Find the finest have on f...
- Advantages of Buying Refurbished Laptops
- 5 various Ways to Shopping for Ink Tubes To get La...
- main Ways to Assist you Work as a Mlm Player!
- Different Kinds of Organic Tshirts and What to Cho...
- TYPICAL TENNIS GAMES PSYCHOLOGY.
- Benefits of Boxing Training for Fitness
- The opportunity Effects of Often the Iraqi War on ...
- Basic GUI Terminology
- ▼ Agustus (14)
- Big Data
- business technology
- business video
- cloud services
- corporate IT
- economic development
- managed cloud services
- online business
- public cloud
- social media
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
However , there are also some clever people who are trying to make more money on using this weakness of people. I mean how will you trust that the t-shirt you purchased is really organic? There are 3 common usages of organic cotton.
a) You use the normal/conventional cotton and claim that it was organic. If people believes you then you will make %30 more profit with the exact same garments. So please carefully check the labels of the clothing before you buy and also try to buy from big brands!
b) You get the organic cotton. Made the fabric from it and dye it like you do with the normal cotton. In the end you will have a harmful and chemical fabric which is not organic but "made from organic cotton".
c) You get the organic cotton and dye it with dyestuff that is allowed by the organic certification companies and follow their guidelines. This is costly and the final fabric, t-shirt price will be higher but this is ofcourse healtier. In the end your organic fabric will not be harmful! In that case you can also say the term "organic t-shirt" easily..
If you want to know more about T-shirt, you can read more articles at Kaos Polos.
0 komentar to "Different Kinds of Organic Tshirts and What to Choose?"